The Ouch Pouch!

You probably wonder what on earth The Ouch Pouch is.

Well, I wanted to make a pouch to keep all our first aid supplies together. You know, summer, three kids, outdoors, we get a lot of scrapes and small injuries so a handy first aid kit is a must.

I sewed this wonky red cross for the front of the pouch and I wanted to embroider something on the back to make it more fun and interesting.



All I could come up with was the word "ouch", and then my daughter chimed in "We should call it The Ouch Pouch". And that is how our pouch got its name.


The size of the pouch is 6 x 9 inches and it fits all of our necessities.





Now just to remember to bring it with us when we go out.

Have you been working on some fun supplies for the summer lately? I'd love to see your fun projects, drop me a note.
Svetlana