pretty little potholders

Ever since Amy posted her pretty little potholder tutorial, I knew I had to give it a try. And so this weekend, instead of forcing myself to work on a quilt I don't feel like tackling right now, I made some potholders.


I raided my stash for some pretty flowery fabrics and got to work. Oh, I know, this white Heather Bailey fabric is totally impractical for a potholder, but it was soooo pretty, I couldn't not use it :)


 Aren't they wonderful? Just look at that sweet little ruffle, such a perfectly adorable "Amy" dose of pretty. I hope you'll stop by Amy's blog (nanacompany), her attention to detail is simply amazing.



I'm adding these to my pathetically small pile of handmade Christmas gifts. Hope to get inspired and find my Christmas sewing mojo soon.

Svetlana